COME, THE DARK: - Rebecca  Hamilton
First let it be said that I don't like to give away spoilers if I can keep from it, I apologize if this review seems vague. This is one of those exhilarating nail-biting edge of your seat kind of books. I love the Forever Girl series! Rebecca is such a remarkable talented writer. I will always read her books no questions asked, because I know they will be amazing. I felt so bad for Rose/Cordovae throughout this story because the one thing she wanted more than anything was gone and she had to fight before she could get it back, and fight she did. She fought like hell, and never gave up! I love the characters in this book, and how we get a chance to see certain ones that we already know way back before Sofia is even born. As this story goes on and Cordovae begins to have feelings for William I can see how hard it is going to be for her to leave him. All the twists and turns really kept me excited and wanting to find out what was coming next. I can tell you one thing for sure, the ending is so incredible! The way everything turned out, I was NOT expecting THAT, but OMG I LOVED it! I cannot express how unbelievably amazing the Forever Girl series is, you just have to read it for yourself. MUST READ!